BackHow we Support Teaching Development
- Centre for Teaching and Learning (staff)
- About Us
- Consultation Services
- Awards and Teaching Credentials
- How we Support Learning Development
- How we Support Teaching Development
- How we Support Stream and Educational Technology
- How we Support the Evaluation of Teaching and Learning
- How we Support the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Showcase and Resource Bank
- Contact Us
- Academic Standing
Peer review of course design
Our team of learning and teaching consultants is available to provide constructive feedback on your course design by drawing on the Peer Assistance and Review of Teaching (PART) Framework. We can also assist with the review of an entire programme or suite of course offerings within an academic unit. Our consultants have particular expertise in teaching and learning design and how to develop effective online, blended and distance education resources and environments. We encourage staff to involve our consultants in peer review of course design alongside of colleagues and subject specialists.
We can also offer a range of quality enhancement services using a variety of tools, including peer observation of teaching and Teaching Evaluation through Student Dialogue (TESD). See the booklet Getting the Best out of Teaching Evaluations: A guide to gathering information about your teaching practice for advice on evaluations that can help enhance your teaching.
Please speak with a teaching consultant at your local Campus Centre for Teaching and Learning to request assistance with peer review of course design. Contact the Teaching and Learning Evaluations Unit for more general teaching evaluation matters.
Page authorised by Director National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Thursday 11 June 2020
Register for upcoming events and workshops here.
- Academic Integrity
- Educational Technology Unit
- Peer Assistance & Review of Teaching (PART)
- Quick Reference Guides
- Request Teaching Development Services
- Search BOLDE Research Database
- Stream Completion Checklist
- Student Survey and Evaluation Unit