The Wellington region is at Alert Level 2. Massey COVID-19 information.
BackHow we Support Stream and Educational Technology
- Centre for Teaching and Learning (staff)
- About Us
- Consultation Services
- Awards and Teaching Credentials
- How we Support Learning Development
- How we Support Teaching Development
- How we Support Stream and Educational Technology
- How we Support the Evaluation of Teaching and Learning
- How we Support the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Showcase and Resource Bank
- Contact Us
- Academic Standing
The Stream Hotline provides speedy non-technical assistance and advice to staff (regardless of their campus location) who have a Stream environment and have questions about the utilisation of various features for teaching and learning. The Hotline will be staffed weekdays during the hours of 8.30 am – 5.00 pm and email requests received outside of those hours will receive a response during the following business day.
Auckland: 09 414 0849
Palmerston North: 06 350 4996
Wellington: 04 803 0109
- Staff: Log your request now at https://askus.massey.ac.nz.
- Students: Please contact our National Contact Centre at email@example.com or through one of our other available channels, located here.
Note: Access to Stream support via email is no longer available.
Page authorised by Director National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Sunday 19 May 2019
- Academic Integrity
- Educational Technology Unit
- Peer Assistance & Review of Teaching (PART)
- Quick Reference Guides
- Request Teaching Development Services
- Search BOLDE Research Database
- Stream Completion Checklist
- Student Survey and Evaluation Unit