Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackTeaching Showcase and Resource Bank
- Centre for Teaching and Learning (staff)
- About Us
- Consultation Services
- Awards and Teaching Credentials
- How we Support Learning Development
- How we Support Teaching Development
- How we Support Stream and Educational Technology
- How we Support the Evaluation of Teaching and Learning
- How we Support the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Showcase and Resource Bank
- Contact Us
- Academic Standing
Quick reference guides
This page provides a number of Quick Reference Guides designed to provide useful information on different aspects of effective teaching, learning and assessment.
Further guides are currently being developed. Please contact the Director of the National Centre, or the campus Centres for Teaching and Learning, to request the development of an additional Quick Reference Guide in an area of particular interest.
Page authorised by Director National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Monday 01 April 2019
Register for upcoming events and workshops here.
- Academic Integrity
- Educational Technology Unit
- Peer Assistance & Review of Teaching (PART)
- Quick Reference Guides
- Request Teaching Development Services
- Search BOLDE Research Database
- Stream Completion Checklist
- Student Survey and Evaluation Unit