Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
My Mediasite Account Registration
- Go to http://webcast.massey.ac.nz/Mediasite/MyMediasite.
- Type in your Massey University Username and Password (same as logging into your university computer).
- Enter your Full name and Time Zone.
- Check you details are correct and click 'Continue'.
- An email will be sent to the e-mail address you entered with a link that you will need to click to finalise the registration process.
- Log in with your Massey University Username and Password (same as logging into your university computer).
Page authorised by Director, National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Wednesday 06 March 2019
Mediasite captures what you do - exactly how you do it! Please contact National Centre for Teaching and Learning via the Stream support webpage for assistance in getting the most out of your media-enriched online course content.
We do require you to fill in the Mediasite Service Request Form before we can consider or confirm your request.
Mediasite Desktop Recorder Access Requests
My Mediasite is a web based portal that enables individuals to create and manage content on Windows and Macintosh computers using 'Mediasite Desktop Recorder', as well as uploading User Generated video Content (UGC).
We do require you to fill in the Mediasite Desktop Recorder Request Form before we can consider or confirm your request. NB: Student Requests for access to My Mediasite will not be processed. .
My Mediasite Guides
- Create & Share videos from your desktop (Updated)