BackTE@M - Teaching Excellence at Massey
- Council and Management
- Shared Services
- Teaching and Learning
- TE@M - Teaching Excellence at Massey
- Staff Guide to Stream
- Staff ID card
Teaching Excellence at Massey (TE@M)
Who we are...
TE@M members are from a range of disciplines and Colleges, including Humanities, Social Science, Business, Creative Arts, Veterinary School, and Science. All have Massey University or National Teaching Excellence Awards.
What we do...
We collaborate from a practitioner perspective and work in partnership with the National Centre for Teaching and Learning to promote and support teaching excellence at Massey University. We have been involved in:
- Initiating and running Teaching and Learning Circles.
- Strengthening the development of Teaching Support Awards.
- Giving advice on tricky teaching and learning problems
- Giving constructive responses to proposals that will impact on teaching.
- Organising a Teaching Think Tank Forum attended by the Vice Chancellor.
- Providing members for selection panels for University Teaching Awards.
- Contributing to Ako Aotearoa National Centre for Tertiary Teaching Excellence.
For more information about TE@M please contact:
Social Science Tower 3.04
Phone: +64 6 9516654 ext 83654
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Monday 01 April 2019
- Academic Integrity
- Educational Technology Unit
- Peer Assistance & Review of Teaching (PART)
- Quick Reference Guides
- Request Teaching Development Services
- Search BOLDE Research Database
- Stream Completion Checklist
- Student Survey and Evaluation Unit