Skip to Content
FORMAT AND RULES
Each team shall consist of a minimum of 3 players on court and a maximum of 1 substitute.
Duration of Game:
2 x 12 Minute -1 minute between each
The clock shall be stopped during dead ball situations and free throws. The clock shall be restarted after the exchange of the ball is completed (as soon as it is in the offensive team’s hands).
· No physical contact
· Every shot inside the arc = 1 point
· Every shot behind the arc = 2 points
· Every successful free throw = 1 point
To start the game:
· Coin flip shall determine which team gets first possession. Possession can be chosen at the beginning of the game or at a potential overtime.
· The game must start with three players on the court.
· These shall consist of 1 or 2 referees and time/score keepers.
· Player substitutions can be made at any time providing the player on court leaves before replacement goes on court
Disputing with umpires:
· Players will be subbed off immediately. Continued disputing will result in 3 goal penalty before re- entering the game.
Page authorised by Auckland Regional Registrar
Last updated on Tuesday 11 February 2020