Register with the Health and Counselling Centre

All Massey University students can register with the student health and counselling services. It's important you register with a clinic so you can access all services at discounted rates.

If you're studying:

  • at a Massey campus, you can register with your campus clinic
  • by distance, you can register with the campus clinic closest to you.

Your enrolment to study at Massey does not include registering you at a campus clinic. Deciding who your healthcare provider will be is your choice.

Primary Health Organisation (PHO) enrolment and clinic registration

PHO enrolment with a clinic means that clinic is now your main health care provider. Any medical records you have at another health centre or clinic will be sent to your new PHO provider.

If you're a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident, you can PHO enrol at your campus clinic. If you choose to become PHO enrolled, you'll pay subsidised rates for a range of services.

You can still use the clinic services if you're not PHO enrolled. You'll pay a higher rate for services and you may not qualify for some free services.

Campus clinic enrolment and registration forms

International students and casual patients

International students and students who use clinic services on a casual basis must complete a clinic registration form each year. This helps the clinic team provide you with the best care possible and specific to your needs.

Community Services Cards

Most full time students qualify for a Community Services Card.  We encourage you to apply for one, as this may further reduce clinic and service fees.

Find out more about a Community Services Card on the Ministry of Social Development website.

Contact us Mon - Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm 0800 MASSEY (+64 6 350 5701) TXT 5222 Web chat Staff Alumni News Māori @ Massey