Register with Us

Being enrolled at Massey University does not automatically enrol you at the Health & Counselling Centre (as we operate a confidential database) - even though you have paid your Student Services Levy.

Registering with us (in conjunction with the Newtown Union Health Service) as your main health care provider, and enrolling with our Compass Primary Health Care Network PHO, ensures you can access cheaper care while you are at Massey University Wellington.

Enrolment forms are available at the centre or can be downloaded below.

If you choose to enrol with us

  • Complete the form and mail it back to:

Student Health & Counselling
Massey University Wellington
PO Box 756

  • Or drop it into the Student Health & Counselling Centre, Level 3 Student Services Trust Building, Massey University

If you choose not to enrol with us, you can still access student health services but at a higher cost.

Health care is substantially subsidised but some charges may apply.  Most full time students are entitled to a Community Services Card.  Application is encouraged as this may further reduce fees.

Community Services Card Application Form
Community Services Card Information

Massey Contact Centre Mon - Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm 0800 MASSEY (+64 6 350 5701) TXT 5222 Web chat Staff Alumni News Māori @ Massey