APA 7th for EndNote
January 13, 2020
The APA 7th style has been released for EndNote. We expect that it will become the new default with a future update/patch.
Given that the new style is significantly streamlined over APA 6th, users may wish to download and install it to EndNote in the interim:
- Download the style [If it opens rather than downloading, then right-click on the link to Save As…]
- Double click on the style to open (if it isn’t already open).
To load it into EndNote:
- choose Save As… from the File menu
- then save as APA 7th (ie: delete the Copy bit).
- Restart EndNote and Word to ensure it loads.
- You should be able to select APA 7th from the Style menus via Select Another Style…