Fees for hiring the track or equipment
A session lasts one to four hours. A booking between four to 12 hours duration is considered two sessions.
Group one – free
- Athletic clubs
- Massey University
- Sport & Rugby Institute
- Sport Manawatū
Group two – $56 per session
- Primary, intermediate and secondary schools
- Secondary School Zone Champs
- Primary School Sports Council
- Children Interprovincial
- Home School Sport Association (one free day per year)
Group three – $56 flat fee
- Tertiary institutions
- Other schools
- Special Olympics
- Blind Foundation
Group four – $102 flat fee
- Sports clubs
- Groups not otherwise listed
Group five – $122 flat fee
- Groups external to Palmerston North
- New Zealand Secondary Champs
- Other groups using the Sport & Rugby Institute or Sport Manawatū
A set charge of $178 applies to all groups for equipment hire.
Two water fountains are located by the equipment and timing shed. There is no charge to use these fountains.
A charge of $31 applies when hiring the six-tap water station.
Reserve days for primary and intermediate schools
The second Friday of each fortnight is held open as a reserve day for primary and intermediate schools during the months of February, March and November if an event cannot go ahead as planned. If you cannot reschedule to another free day at the track, the reserve day is allocated on a first come, first served basis.