On this page
Summer membership details
Our summer special is a full membership for students 15 years and over. It includes:
- Fitness Centre gym use, including cardio equipment, machine weights and free weights
- LES MILLS™ classes on Palmerston North campus
- recreation facilities use, including basketball, badminton, table tennis, indoor football, volleyball, tennis and netball courts
- free sports equipment hire.
Students 14 years old and under can just use the recreation facilities. Students under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
You'll need to present a valid high school or university ID and proof of age when you join.
A form for joining the gym, sport and recreation centre for summer will be available later in the year.
Summer memberships dates for 2021–2022 to be advised.
Note our opening hours and Group Fitness classes are reduced during the Christmas and New Year period.
Prices for Summer memberships.
- Full membership for students 15 years old and over: $120
- Recreation facilities-only membership: $65
Stay up to date
Contact the office
Massey Sport and Recreation Centre, Manawatū (Palmerston North) campus
Monday to Friday, 6am to 10pm; Weekends 9am to 6pm (Semester one and two)
Monday to Friday, 6am to 9pm; Weekends 8am to 4pm (Summer hours)
+64 6 350 5080 extension 85529
New Zealand 4442