Who we're looking for
We are looking for Dilmah Tea employees and their immediate family members who are new international students at Massey University and have demonstrated evidence of a project they have led that has contributed to a positive impact on their community. You will currently be living in Sri Lanka.
What you'll be studying
This is an undergraduate and a postgraduate scholarship. Students completing a Foundation programme at Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE), Massey University, are also welcome to apply.
- be a new international student
- be an employee or a family member of an employee of Dilmah Tea
- meet the programme and admission entry requirements
Include the following with your application:
- a completed application form
- evidence of a project you have led that has contributed to a positive impact in your community. Evidence can include a typed written description or as a video file and attached to your emailed application.
When choosing our recipient we will consider your demonstrated evidence of a project the you has led that has contributed to a positive impact on your community.