Who we're looking for
We're looking for candidates with leadership qualities and experience in science, engineering, or food technology activities.
What you'll be studying
This is an undergraduate scholarship. You will be entering your first year (i.e. 100 level) of a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) (all majors) or a Bachelor of Food Technology (Hons) (all majors) in the year following the award of the scholarship.
You must be:
- entering the first year of your qualification
- studying a specific subject
- enrolled at either Albany or Manawatu campus
Include the following with your application:
- a one page Curriculum Vitae
- a brief statement (300 words maximum) indicating why you should be awarded this scholarship. This should include examples of leadership and extracurricular activities in science, engineering or food technology.
- a brief statement (150 words maximum) outlining what your future goals are and why you chose your intended programme of study.
- a statement from the Year 13 Dean or Principal confirming that they believe you are clearly capable of achieving University Entrance at the end of this year (if applicable).
- transcripts for your secondary school results
When choosing our recipient, we will consider your academic achievements, leadership skills and extracurricular achievement or involvement in science, engineering, or food technology activities