Private Bag 102-904, North Shore Mail Centre
Phone: (+64) 09-4140800 ext 43258 (from Auckland)
Fax: + 64–6–350 2259 Mobile: ask me
Free Phone: 0800-Massey (ext. 43258)
Curriculum Vita | Publications | Projects | Scholarships |Research | Click onto Science | PhD thesis | Photos |
“No Longer Lost in Recognition: Development of Novel Large‐Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition Techniques”
Speech Processing and Maori Speech Recognition
· Professor Tatsuya Kawahara, Kyoto University JAPAN
· Associate Professor IR Lane Carnegie Mellon University USA
· Associate Professor A Lee, Nagoya Institute of Technology JAPAN
· Associate Professor WH, Abdulla, The University of Auckland
· Dr DJ Joseph Massey University
• Principal Investigator, Dr. Ruili Wang, who will lead the research and supervise the overall project, has expertise in speech processing and machine learning.
• Overseas Associate Investigators:
· Prof. Tatsuya Kawahara, Kyoto University, Japan
· Associate Prof. Ian Lane, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
· Associate Prof. Akinobu Lee, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan
All have strong expertise in speech recognition, spoken language understanding, and spoken dialogue systems.
• New Zealand Associate Investigator: Associate Prof. Waleed Abdulla, Auckland University, who has strong expertise in signal processing.
• New Zealand Associate Investigator: Dr Darryn Joseph, Massey University, who is an expert in Te reo Māori.
· 3 PhD scholarships in Speech Recognition available