Skip to Content
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with all other Statutes and Regulations of the University including General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, and Postgraduate Certificates.
1. Admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in AgriCommerce requires that the candidate will:
(a) meet the University admission requirements as specified; and
(b) have been awarded or qualified for the Bachelor of AgriCommerce, or equivalent.
2. Candidates for the Postgraduate Diploma in AgriCommerce shall follow a flexible programme of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 120 credits at 700 level, comprising:
(a) courses selected from the Schedule to the Qualification;
(b) no more than a total of 30 credits of approved Special Topic or professional development courses.
3. The Postgraduate Diploma in AgriCommerce is awarded without endorsement.
4. The timeframes for completion as outlined in the General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, and Postgraduate Certificates will apply.
5. Candidates may be graduated when they meet the Admission, Qualification and Academic requirements within the prescribed timeframes; candidates who do not meet the requirements for graduation may, subject to the approval of Academic Board, be awarded the Postgraduate Certificate in Business or the Postgraduate Certificate in Science and Technology should they meet the relevant Qualification requirements.
6. The general Unsatisfactory Academic Progress regulations will apply.
|112.747||International Food and Agribusiness Strategies||15 credits||R 112.748|
|178.740||Global Food Markets and Trade||15 credits||R 178.757|
|112.701||Farm Management||30 credits|
|112.702||International Agri-Food Marketing Strategies||15 credits|
|112.743||Cooperative Governance and Management||15 credits|
|119.731||Topics in Agricultural Extension and Consultancy||15 credits||R 111.755|
|119.752||Advanced Farm and Horticultural Management||15 credits||P 119.381, 119.382, 119.358 R 111.752, 119.751|
|119.791||Special Topic||15 credits|
|119.792||Special Topic||15 credits|
|152.752||Project Management||30 credits|
|178.742||Environmental Economics for Non-Economists||15 credits||R 178.360 and 178.762|
|178.755||Economic Growth, International and Development Economics||30 credits||P Any undergraduate-level Economics course or 178.703 R 178.750, 178.770|
|247.791||Special Topic in Data Analysis||15 credits|
|284.703||Vegetable Production Science||15 credits||R 171.722; 171.724; 284.701; 284.702|
|284.704||Fruit Production Science||15 credits||R 171.722; 171.724; 284.701; 284.702|
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 06 November 2018