Sign in to the student portal
The student portal is the place where you’ll manage your university life and stay on top of the things you need to do. In it, you can:
- enrol in courses
- pay your fees
- order your Student ID card
- create your password
- view your timetable
- see your exam results
- update your contact details.
How to log in
Visit the student portal login page.
- your student ID number (this was emailed to you when you accepted your Offer of Place)
- the password you created when you applied to Massey.
Create your password
Once you’ve signed in to the student portal, you can create your password. You'll need it to use Massey’s wifi, access your course material in Stream and search the library catalogue.
Follow these steps to get your password:
- Log in to the student portal.
- In the Messages section, find a message called “Massey University Password”. This message can be hard to find! If you can't see it, click on the drop-down menu next to "Other views" in your in-tray, and choose "All messages".
- This message will give you a temporary password for the Massey network.
- Follow the links to reset the temporary password to one you’ll remember.
Single sign-on is a very quick way to make your life at Massey a lot easier.
It means that you can use your password to log in to all Massey's online systems: the student portal, Stream and MyHub.
If you forget your password you can reset it yourself.
Learn your way around Stream
Stream is your online learning platform. Whether you’re an online student or studying at a Massey campus, it’ll be the core of your academic life. You'll use Stream to:
- watch recorded lectures
- take part in classes and tutorials online
- access course materials, like reading lists, articles and notes
- submit your assignments
- ask your lecturers questions
- share ideas with other students in forums and chats.
How to log in to Stream
Once you've activated single sign-on, you can log in to Stream using your username (email@example.com) and password.
Log in to MyHub
MyHub is a digital platform for Massey students. It contains resources that will help you develop your skills and plan for your future, and it connects you to important support services.
How to log in to MyHub
Once you've activated single sign-on, you'll be able to log in to MyHub using your username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
Download the Massey Uni App
The Massey Uni App gives you important information while you’re on the go. You can use it to:
- keep track of your timetable
- know what events are taking place on at campus and online
- see what's on at the Recreation Centres
- look at campus maps
- search the library catalogue
- access the Student Portal, Stream and MyHub.
Get the Massey Uni App working
Sort out your timetable
You can view your class timetable in both the student portal and the Massey Uni App.
Connect with us on social media
We post our most exciting news, events and research on our social media channels. Follow us to be in the know.