On this page
Sign in to the student portal
The student portal is the place where you’ll manage your university life and stay on top of the things you need to do. In it, you can:
- enrol in courses
- pay your fees
- order your Student ID card
- create your network password
- see your exam results.
How to log in
Visit the student portal login page.
- your student ID number (this was emailed to you when you accepted your Offer of Place)
- the password you created when you applied to Massey.
Create your network password
Once you’ve signed in to the student portal, you can create your network password. This is not the same as your student portal password. You'll need it to use Massey’s wifi, access your course material in Stream and search the library catalogue.
Follow these steps to get your password:
- Log in to the student portal.
- In the Messages section, find a message called “Massey University Network Password”. This message can be hard to find! If you can't see it, click on the drop-down menu next to "Other views" in your in-tray, and choose "All messages".
- This message will give you a temporary password for the Massey network.
- Follow the links to reset the temporary password to one you’ll remember.
Activate single sign-on
Activating single sign-on is a very quick way to make your life at Massey a lot easier.
It means that you can use your network password to log in to all Massey's online systems: the student portal, Stream and MyHub.
It also means that if you forget your network password, you can reset it yourself. If you don't activate single sign on and you forget your password, you'll have to call the help centre.
How to activate single sign-on
- Go to the student portal login page.
- Open the link that says "Click here for single sign-on".
- When prompted, enter your university email address and your network password.
Learn your way around Stream
Stream is your online learning platform. Whether you’re an online student or studying at a Massey campus, it’ll be the core of your academic life. You'll use Stream to:
- watch recorded lectures
- take part in classes and tutorials online
- access course materials, like reading lists, articles and notes
- submit your assignments
- ask your lecturers questions
- share ideas with other students in forums and chats.
How to log in to Stream
Once you've activated single sign-on, you can log in to Stream using your Massey email address and network password.
Log in to MyHub
MyHub is a digital platform for Massey students. It contains resources that will help you develop your skills and plan for your future, and it connects you to important support services.
How to log in to MyHub
Once you've activated single sign-on, you'll be able to log in to MyHub using your Massey email address and your network password.
Download the Massey Uni App
The Massey Uni App gives you important information while you’re on the go. You can use it to:
- keep track of your timetable
- know what events are taking place on at campus and online
- see what's on at the Recreation Centres
- look at campus maps
- search the library catalogue
- access the Student Portal, Stream and MyHub.
Get the Massey Uni App working
Connect with us on social media
We post our most exciting news, events and research on our social media channels. Follow us to be in the know.
IT Service Desk contacts
Still stuck? Contact the IT Service Desk from any campus on extension 82111.
If you're off campus, call one of the campus numbers below.