Skip to Content
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with all other Statutes and Regulations of the University including General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, and Postgraduate Certificates.
1. Admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in Quality Systems requires that the candidate will:
(a) meet the University admission requirements as specified; and
(b) have been awarded or qualified for a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
2. Candidates for the Postgraduate Diploma in Quality Systems shall follow a flexible programme of study, which shall consist of courses totalling at least 120 credits, comprising:
(a) at least 90 credits selected from the Schedule for the Qualification;
(b) any compulsory courses from the Schedule for the Qualification;
(c) attending Contact Workshops, block courses, field trips, studios, workshops, tutorials and laboratories as required.
3. The Postgraduate Diploma in Quality Systems is awarded without an endorsement.
4. In cases of sufficient merit, the Postgraduate Diploma in Quality Systems may be awarded with distinction or merit.
5. The timeframes for completion as outlined in the General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas and Postgraduate Certificates will apply.
6. Candidates may be graduated when they meet the Admission, Qualification and Academic Requirements within the prescribed time frames.
7. The general Unsatisfactory Academic Progress regulations will apply.
|287.732||Quality Assurance Project||30 credits||R 143.729|
|287.730||Quality Management||30 credits||R 143.719, 287.733|
|287.733||Quality Management for Medical Laboratories||30 credits||R 143.796, 287.730|
|119.729||Research Methods||15 credits|
|240.752||Integrated Logistics||30 credits|
|240.753||Supply Chain System Analysis||15 credits|
|240.754||Supply Chain Optimisation||15 credits|
|240.758||Research Methods in Supply Chain Management||30 credits|
|287.731||Statistical Methods for Quality||30 credits||R 143.709|
|287.735||Quality Improvement||15 credits||R 143.785|
|287.736||Service Quality||15 credits||R 143.786|
|287.737||Quality and People||15 credits||R 143.787|
|287.738||Quality and Production||15 credits||R 143.788|
|287.740||Innovation Management||15 credits||P 228.311 or 228.312 R 287.703|
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Friday 01 February 2019