Enrolment forms

Domestic students

All domestic students should now enrol online using MyEnrolment

International students

New international students need to complete the enrolment forms available on the International students web pages. Those students wanting to enrol in selected entry programmes will also need to complete a selected entry application form.

Returning international students can enrol online using MyEnrolment.

Additional forms for all students

During your enrolment application or study at Massey you may also need to fill in some of the following administrative forms:

  • application for credit towards a Massey University qualification
  • application for waiver of paper prerequisite or corequisite
  • fee appeal form
  • additional assistance in exams form
  • registration form for disability service
  • agent authorisation form

Massey Contact CentreMon - Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm0800 MASSEY (+64 6 350 5701)TXT 5222contact@massey.ac.nzWeb chatMyMasseyStaffAlumniNewsMāori @ Massey