Skip to Content
1. The Hawke’s Bay Fruitgrowers’ Association Charitable Trust Scholarships in Horticulture. The number of scholarships awarded will be at the discretion of the HBFA Executive.
2. The purpose of each scholarship is to encourage persons domiciled in Hawke’s Bay to undertake further education or training in Horticulture (pertaining to Pipfruit, Summerfruit & Kiwifruit) through University, Polytechnic or other NZQA accredited courses. It is hoped that scholarship recipients will ultimately seek employment in Hawke’s Bay and pass on the benefits of their learning to the Hawke’s Bay community and its industries.
3. The value of each Scholarship is at the discretion of the HBFA scholarship committee with no one scholarship exceeding $2,000
4. Terms of scholarships are to be one year.
5. Applicants will be required to attend an interview. Decisions made by the committee are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The closing date for applications will be 1st November. Application forms available from
Hawke’s Bay Fruitgrowers’ Association Charitable Trust
P O Box 689
or may be downloaded from: http://www.hbfruitgrowers.co.nz/scholarship-application.htm
Application cannot be accepted before 01/08/2017.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Tuesday 29 November 2016