Education Agents

Do I need an Education Agent?

You do not need to have an education agent to apply to study at Massey. In some countries however, an education agent may be helpful in assisting you with completing your application form and to guide you through the visa process. Please contact the International Recruitment Team for a list of Registered Recruitment Agents in your area.

All enquiries about becoming a registered Education Agent to represent Massey should be directed to the International Recruitment Team.


Massey Contact Centre Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm 0800 MASSEY (+64 6 350 5701) TXT 5222 Web chat Staff Alumni News Māori @ Massey