Skip to Content
Thanks for your interest in the Athlete Diet Index study. This study aims to investigate how well a newly developed dietary assessment tool (the Athlete Diet Index) measures the dietary intake of high performing athletes.
We are looking for athletes:
- Males and females 16 years and over.
- Who compete at regional representative level (eg. represent Auckland or equivalent) or above for their main sport.
You will be asked to:
- Visit Massey University for approximately 1 hour to complete some online questionnaires and for weight and height measurements.
- Complete a 4 day food and training diary.
- Complete some online questionnaires 4 weeks after your first appointment.
What you will receive
- $40 vouchers on completion of the study.
- Some general feedback on your dietary intake and links to websites providing evidence based sports nutrition information.
To take part in the ADI study, register here.
For the full information sheet, click here.
Any questions - click here to see contact details.
Page authorised by Head of School, School of Food and Nutrition
Last updated on Tuesday 16 August 2016