The Wellington region is at Alert Level 2. Massey COVID-19 information.
- About Massey University
- University Council and Management
- 2021 Calendar
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- History of Massey University
- Emergency management
- Massey University Strategy
- Becoming Tiriti-led
- Plans and reports
- Policies, procedures and guidelines
- Public clinics and services
- Work-integrated learning
- Social media
- Why Massey?
- Changes at Massey
Tiriti Charter Development
Massey University is in the process of developing a Tiriti Charter.
For more information contact Principal Māori Advisor, Takuta Ferris by email at R.Ferris@massey.ac.nz.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Monday 20 August 2018