Crisis management is in place following flooding in Auckland. More information.
BackMassey Qualification Regulations
- University Calendar
- General University Information
- Diary of Key Dates
- Massey Qualification Regulations
- Studying at Massey University
- Enrolment at Massey University
- Glossary of terms
- Prescriptions and Schedule of Courses
For help with understanding these important regulations, please watch our video.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Whānau Development
No new enrolments
These regulations are to be read in conjunction with all other Statutes and Regulations of the University including General Regulations for Postgraduate Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, and Postgraduate Certificates.
1. Before enrolment, a candidate for the PGCertWhānauDev shall have;
(a) satisfied the requirements for a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; or
(b) (i) been admitted with equivalent status as eligible to proceed to the Postgraduate Certificate; and
(ii) have relevant work in a related area to whānau development within three years of application for admission.
3. A candidate’s programme of study shall not exceed three calendar years of part-time study for the PGCertWhānauDev, unless a specified time of suspension or extension is approved by the Academic Board.
Schedule for the Postgraduate Certificate in Whānau Development
150722 Te Tū Whānau: Whānau and Society 30 credits
150723 Ngā Momo Whānau: Whānau Form and Function 30 credits
Page authorised by Academic Manager
Last updated on Thursday 29 September 2022