The funds for this award are derived from The John Alexander Hurley Scholarship (established from the will of Palmerston North solicitor Edward Hurley) and The Edith Fraser Agricultural and Horticultural Research Fund established in 1966.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for someone who is studying in a field related to agriculture or horticulture.
What you'll be studying
This is a postgraduate scholarship. You will be enrolled in a postgraduate degree or a postgraduate diploma. The focus of your study will be in disciplines relevant to agriculture and/or horticulture as outlined in this award's regulations.
- be studying within a range of specific courses
- have graduated with an undergraduate degree from Massey University
Include the following with your application:
- your academic transcripts for any tertiary study completed outside of Massey University
- a statement on how receiving this scholarship would be of benefit to you and your study, and how you believe you meet the intentions of this award
- a copy of your Massey University transcripts and current enrolment. You can download your Study History Report from the Student Portal, under ‘Results and Exams’.
When choosing our recipients, we will consider your academic achievements. We may also consider other scholarships or bursaries you hold. This scholarship may not be granted each and every year.