Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
Massey COVID-19 information
Auckland is at Alert Level 3. The rest of New Zealand is at Alert Level 2.
- Deadlines for all assignments, assessments and tests are extended until after the mid-semester study period (6 September). Course coordinators will advise students of revised submission dates.
- There is a suspension of minimum grades and compulsory assessment items on most courses. No items of assessment will be compulsory unless these are specifically required by a professional body, and no assessments will require students to achieve a minimum mark in order to achieve a passing grade in the course.
- There will be no changes to semester dates at this stage.
- Campus Visit Days in Auckland and Wellington are postponed.
- Research students - please be aware that expectations around research apply to both staff and students. Please contact your supervisors if you have any questions or concerns about your research and how to progress safely at your current Alert Level.
If you are feeling unwell
Please contact your doctor or Healthline (0800 358 5453) if you are experiencing any respiratory illness (coughs, sore throat, runny nose), loss of smell and/or taste, or any flu-like symptoms such as malaise, fatigue, and/or aches in the body.
If you require wellbeing support, please contact us.
Halls students should notify duty staff if they are self-isolating. If you are identified as a close contact, or a probable or confirmed case please notify the university by emailing the health and safety team at HandS@massey.ac.nz.
Kia manawanui, kia haumaru tātou
Let’s stay strong and stay safe.
Page authorised by Corporate Communications Director
Last updated on Wednesday 22 September 2021
Staff (intranet login required)
Massey University staff can find information on the impacts of COVID-19 on our staff intranet. You will need to log in. Please note this is a staff-only area.
UNITE against COVID-19
This central Government website outlines the latest medical advice, travel information, Government announcements and restrictions being implemented because of COVID-19. Key information has been translated into several languages.