This scholarship is from a donation by Sir James Wilson, the first president of the Farmers’ Union (1902 to 1920), now Federated Farmers of New Zealand.
What you'll be studying
This is a postgraduate scholarship. You will be enrolled in a postgraduate degree or a postgraduate diploma, focusing your study on agriculture and/or horticulture as outlined in this award's regulations. Your courses will mainly have these prefixes: 111, 112, 117, 119, 138, 171, 188, 189, 238 or 239.
You must be:
- a graduate of a New Zealand university
- studying full-time
- an enrolled Massey University student
- studying agriculture or horticulture
Include the following with your application:
- your academic transcripts for any tertiary study completed outside of Massey University
- a statement on how receiving this scholarship would be of benefit to you and your study, and how you believe you meet the intentions of this award
- a copy of your Massey University transcripts and current enrolment. You can download your Study History Report from the Student Portal, under ‘Results and Exams’.
When choosing our recipient, we will consider your academic achievements and other scholarships or bursaries you hold.