CostTBA Available on requestTBAAvailable on request
FurnitureFully furnishedFully furnished
Ideal forblock course students Short staysblock course studentsShort stays
Walking time0 minutes to campus0 minutesto campus
Couldn’t find what you need? The Accommodation Team can help.Accommodation office contacts
- Fully furnished single rooms with linen/towels.
- Shared bathrooms, common room, laundry and kitchenette.
- Wifi in all rooms and common areas.
- Close to all student facilities and lecture theatres and the Colombo Road public bus stop to Palmerston North.
- Kitchenette that is equipped with basic items.
Rooms and furniture
All bedrooms in Kiwitea Hall are fully furnished, single private rooms. Each has a window that can be opened, and a secure lockable door.
Each room includes:
- a single bed and mattress
- desk, lamp and chair
- shelves, mirror and rubbish bin
- carpet and curtains
Kiwitea Hall has two single gender bathrooms containing showers with lockable doors, toilets, mirrors and basins. There is one bathroom for every five students.
University Avenue, Manawatu-Wanganui 4410, New Zealand
Manawatū accommodation office
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Office phone
- After-hours only
+64 27 246 2316 (calls Residential Assistant on duty)
The Manawatū (Palmerston North) accommodation office is located on the corner of University Avenue and Rehab Road.
Student Accommodation Manawatū
Private Bag 11222
Palmerston North 4442