We've upgraded the library system that drives Discover.
MyLibrary has moved to:
Folders (via Discover)
Use Folders to:
- see articles, other electronic resources, and searches you have saved in Discover
- see books and other items you have checked out to you in the Loans folder
Find your folders in the top right of your desktop or laptop screen.
If you are using a mobile device, look for your folders in the top left three-line menu.
My Loans (via Discover)
If you have items checked out to you, look for My Loans.
Use My Loans to:
- see what you have checked out and due dates
- renew items
- see your requests and where you are in the request queue
- see if you have any overdue fines
Find your loans in the top right of your desktop or laptop screen.
If you are using a mobile device, look for your loans in the top left three-line menu.