The scholarship was created in memory of Collin Post, a strong supporter of arts and culture in Wellington. Collin held an unwavering belief in the value of education and this scholarship provides a pathway for students and emerging artists to develop their creative practice in sculpture.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a third or fourth-year Bachelor of Fine Arts (Hons) degree or the Bachelor of Māori Visual Arts, or a Master of Fine Arts or Master of Māori Visual Arts student. You will have a continuous interest in sculpture as a medium
What you'll be studying
This is an undergraduate or postgraduate scholarship. You will be enrolled in Whiti o Rehua / School of Art, College of Creative Arts, and have a strong interest in sculpture as a medium.
- be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- be studying a specific programme
- be in the third or fourth year of your degree
Include the following with your application:
- five or more examples of sculptural work (including sketches and works-in-progress if appropriate)
- a cover letter outlining your prior experience with sculptural practice, study and career aspirations, and how this scholarship will help you achieve your artistic goals within the realm of sculpture