Who we're looking for
We're looking for athletes with evidence of excellence in sport in the previous three years. You will be enrolling in the first year of a bachelor degree in the year following the award.
What you'll be studying
This is an undergraduate scholarship.
- be able to demonstrate evidence of excellence in sport
- have the support of both your coach and National Sporting Organisation
- be entering the first year of your degree
Include the following with your application:
- transcripts for your secondary school results
- a one page CV highlighting your sporting achievements
- a supporting letter from your coach
- a supporting letter from the relevant National Sporting Body (NSO)
- a brief statement expanding on your best achievements and why you think you should be awarded this scholarship. You should outline your future are in relation to your study and your future sporting goals in your chosen sport – both long term goals (next 5-8 years) and short term goals (next 2-3 years). Include all targeted sporting competitions for the year the scholarship will be held. (2 page maximum)
When choosing our recipients, we will consider your sporting achievements and potential for success in your chosen sport. We may also consider your academic record.