Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
- The Fin-Ed Centre
- Our courses
- Our courses
- Your Pathway to Financial Success
- Fundamentals of Managing Your Finances
- Understanding Your Financial World
- Facilitating Personal Financial Management
- Teaching Personal Financial Management (Educators)
- Money Smarts @ Work
- New Zealand Anti Money Laundering Compliance Officer
- Financial Capability (Practitioners)
- Financial Capability Practitioners Financial Capability (Practitioners) Registration
- About us
- Conferences and Events
Unpacking PISA 2012: What's next?
In July 2014 a half-day workshop was run in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and the Commission for Financial Literacy and Retirement Income.
The workshop was to look in more depth at the results of the PISA 2012 report. Below are the presentations from our guest speakers.
Diana Crossan, Retirement Commissioner at Commission for Financial Literacy and Retirement Income
PISA 2012: OECD perspective
PISA Students and money - financial literacy skills.pptx (902 KB)
Lynne Whitney, Senior Manager Research at Ministry of Education of New Zealand
PISA 2012: Background and the New Zealand Story
PISA Ministry of Education Financial Literacy results NZ in an international context.pptx (1,420 KB)
PISA data including financial literacy and the inequality of school achievement.
PISA 2012 summary of results (31 KB)
Ron Bentham, Team Leader at NZQA
NZQA perspective on financial literacy.ppt (1,095 KB)
Alex Neil and Melanie Berg (NZCER)
Preliminary results from a survey of financial literacy in secondary schools
PISA NZCER Financial literacy in schools.ppt (693 KB)
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Thursday 15 November 2018