Upcoming school holiday programme
Start and end dates
The October Holiday Programme opens on Monday 4 October 2021 and ends on Friday 15 October 2021. We are open from 7.30am–5.30pm daily.
Prioritisation of booking openings
- Families with children enrolled in our after school childcare programme: bookings open six weeks before the programme starts.
- Parents at Massey University whose children aren't currently enrolled in an after school childcare programme: bookings open five weeks before the programme starts.
- General public: bookings open four weeks before the programme starts.
Fees for holiday programme
We are a not-for-profit. All fees go directly into running a safe and engaging programme.
Bank details for online payments
- BNZ Massey Kids Club account number: 02-0630-0357530-00
- Reference: Use your child's name
- Code: HP (for Holiday Programme)
Once payment is made email email@example.com and include:
- date paid
- amount deposited
- each child's name (especially if they have a different surname to the one on your account)
We will send you an invoice to confirm your enrolment at least one week before the programme starts.
No cancellations or partial withdrawals will be accepted less than one week before the programme starts, unless arranged with the Massey Kids' Club manager and in exceptional circumstances.
Contact the office
Massey Kids' Club (Manawatū)
Contact the Manager: Jo Williams 10am to 5.30pm
Kids' Club opening hours: 3.00pm to 5.30pm weekdays (7.30am to 5.30pm in school holidays)
+64 6 951 8800 extension 85800
The Massey Kids' Club is located on the Manawatū campus in Palmerston North, just behind the Recreation Centre.