Important dates 2023
Semester 1 - 2023
- Registrations Open – 27 February
- Registrations Close – 9 March
- Social Sport Starts – 13 March
- Mid-Semester Break (no games) – 10 April – 21 April
- Final Week – 22 May
Registration and payment
Register as an individual or team for social sports.
Games are played every half hour from 6.00pm to 9.00pm.
- Monday – Netball
- Wednesday – Volleyball
- Thursday – Futsal
Social sport league rules
- Each game lasts 30 minutes.
- All teams must be ready to play at least 5 minutes before their game is due to start.
- Games will start on time, even if teams don't have all their players or they arrive late. This is to avoid making other games start late.
- 7-aside, at least two women and two men on the court at all times.
Note: Some teams have communicated with the Competition Coordinator about low numbers of male and female players, and have been allowed to continue to play in the competition.
- 6-aside, at least two women and two men on the court at all times.
- 5-aside, at least one woman at all times.
Represent Massey at the National Tertiary Championships
If you're interested in taking your sport to the next level, find out more about representing Massey at the National Tertiary Championships.
Check out Massey student clubs in Wellington
The Massey University Wellington Student Association (MAWSA) has a range of different clubs and societies for you to join.
Clubs and societies in Wellington
Sport, Recreation & Wellbeing Coordinator
Massey University Gym
Phone: 04 979 3788
1 Wallace Street, Entrance C (T32)
Wellington High School Indoor Courts
249 Taranaki Street Mount Cook