BackHealth, Safety and Wellbeing
- About Massey University
- University Council and Management
- 2021 Calendar
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- History of Massey University
- Emergency management
- Massey University Strategy
- Becoming Tiriti-led
- Plans and reports
- Policies, procedures and guidelines
- Public clinics and services
- Work-integrated learning
- Social media
- Why Massey?
Harmful Sexual Behaviours Draft Policy Feedback
Thank you to all those who provided feedback on the first draft of the Harmful Sexual Behaviours Policy.
The policy is being developed as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure the university environment is safe and welcoming for students, staff and visitors. The policy outlines a set of principles which will govern and guide staff and students on matters relating to harmful sexual behaviour. This policy intends to:
- Express the University’s commitment to creating and maintaining a safe environment for all community members.
- Outline expectations of University staff who receive reports of harmful sexual behaviour.
- Ensure that disclosures and formal complaints of harmful sexual behaviour are handled effectively, consistently and in a timely manner.
You will find an indicative timeline for the consultation process here in our workplan.
We are currently in the fine-tuning phase of the consultation and are looking for feedback on the further iteration of the draft policy linked below.
A summary of the feedback, clean copy of the refined version of the policy and a tracked changes copy of the refined version of the policy are linked below.
Feedback on these changes can be submitted via:
- An individual or group meeting with either the Executive Director, Student Experience or the Director, Health, Safety & Wellbeing (booking details below)
- A written submission emailed to email@example.com
Feedback is requested by the 6th of November in order to assist with the next phase of the workplan which is policy implementation planning.
Online appointment information
Feedback on the second draft University policy addressing harmful sexual behaviours can be provided through an individual or group meeting with either the Executive Director, Student Experience or the Director, Health, Safety & Wellbeing. To ensure availability before the end of the consultation period please make any appointment request by 27th of October.
Please email J.Bourgeois@massey.ac.nz if you would like to organise a time to meet with Amy Heise, Executive Director, Student Experience.
Please email P.Robertson5@massey.ac.nz if you would like to organise a time to meet with Paul Robertson, Director, Health, Safety and Wellbeing.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Friday 23 October 2020