Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.

Financial aid for North American students

Massey University is registered with the governments of Canada and the United States to process financial aid for citizens and permanent residents of both countries.  Our staff will assist you with applying for the financial aid programmes offered by your home country.

The first step is to let us know a few details about you so we can respond to your unique situation.

You can find country-specific information through the links below.

Study Abroad at Massey

Canadian and U.S. students attending Massey University on our Study Abroad programme must apply for financial aid through their home institution and not through Massey University. Your home institution will send us a Consortium Agreement to confirm Massey University is not providing you with aid.