Equine Veterinary Clinic
Our highly skilled equine team offers a broad range of medical and surgical expertise. You can bring your horse in by appointment or ask your vet to refer your horse to us in difficult cases.
- 24 hour intensive care
- Computerised tomography (CT) to image head and limbs
- Dynamic endoscopy to investigate poor performance and upper airway problems.
- Medical expertise in gastroenterology, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory disease, cardiology, poor performance, behavioural problems, neonatology and critical care medicine.
- Video endoscopes allow visualisation of the horse’s pharynx, trachea, oesophagus and stomach.
- Colour ultrasound for imaging soft tissue including tendons, the heart, abdominal organs and internal reproductive organs.
- Digital radiography to x-ray limbs, neck, chest and skull.
- Surgery by surgical specialists for emergency and elective surgical procedures.
- Orthopaedic surgery including arthroscopy (key-hole joint surgery) and fracture repairs.
- Soft tissue surgery including castrations, cryptorchids, tie-back operations and colic surgery.
- Reproductive services are offered in-house, including breeding with frozen semen.
Our senior equine clinicians are supported by experienced and qualified anaesthetists, nurses, technicians, clinical pathologists, and diagnostic imaging specialists allowing us to provide 24-hour intensive care.
Clinic hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30 pm
For appointments please contact us on
Tel (06) 350 5328
Fax (06) 350 5747
For all out-of-hours emergencies call
Tel (06) 350 5328
Contact details +64 (06) 356 9099
Fiona Huse BVet
Equine Veterinary Nurse/TechnicianSchool of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Technology - Massey University (2020)
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Monday 05 October 2020