BackHow to use Stream
- Guide to Stream
- Does my course use Stream?
- How to access Stream
- How to use Stream
- Frequently asked questions
- Requesting print resources
Changing your course layout in Stream by docking and undocking blocks
Docking a block
Docking a block creates more space on your course page and enables you to still have access to the information in these blocks. You are able to dock blocks from the right and left hand columns.
1. Click on the blue and white icon (Fig 1) to move the block onto the left hand side of the screen (Fig 2).
Fig 1 – Docking icon in block
Fig 2 – Location of block once docked
Undocking a block
1. Click on the docked Navigation block (Fig 1).
Fig 1 – Docked Navigation block
2. Click on the Docking icon in the Navigation block (Fig 2). The block will then return to the column that it was originally located on.
Fig 2 – Undocking the block
Please email feedback about this page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page authorised by Director, National Centre for Teaching and Learning
Last updated on Thursday 12 March 2020