Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
Books & Ebooks
The Library buys print books and ebooks to support Massey’s learning, teaching, and research needs. Wherever possible or appropriate ebooks are preferred over those in print.
Staff and students have access to both types of books.
Search Discover to:
- find books owned by the Library
- see the location of a print book, and whether it is available for borrowing
- read an ebook online, or to download a copy
Use Discover to search for Library books and ebooks now:
You can limit your search to print or ebooks only:
- Carry out your search for books in Discover (e.g. "design thinking")
- Use the check boxes in the Refine Results panel (on the left of the screen) to limit your search to eBooks Only or Print Books Only
New Print Books and Ebooks
We are always buying new books. Here's a selection of our latest material:
New at the Library...
More about Books and Ebooks at the Library
How do I:
- Find a specific book?
- Find books on my topic?
- Find set textbooks and recommended readings?
- Find ebooks?
- Download and use ebooks?
Is your book not held by any Massey Library?
Page authorised by University Librarian
Last updated on Friday 11 December 2020