When you get your graduation certificate
- If you graduate at a graduation ceremony, you'll be presented with your graduation certificate during the ceremony.
- If you graduate in absentia from a ceremony, your certificate will be posted to you after the graduation ceremony.
- If you graduate via an Academic Board Meeting, your certificate will be posted to you after the meeting.
Sending graduation certificates overseas
If your delivery address is overseas a courier fee for academic documents will apply.
Please complete the form to send graduation certificates overseas to ensure we have your correct address. Once this form has been submitted an invoice will be sent to your portal within 3 working days. Your certificate will not be sent until the courier fee has been paid. Certificates are sent via DHL.
If you do not receive your graduation certificate you must notify us; a replacement fee may apply. Email: email@example.com
Credit card payment
Once you have been invoiced you can pay by credit card online in the student portal (login required). We accept Visa or Mastercard.
Payment can be made any anytime by Internet banking/telegraphic transfer
Our bank account details are:
- Bank name: BNZ
- Account name: Massey University
- Account number: 02-0630-0016592-004
- Swift (routing) number: BKNZNZ22 (required for international payments only)
- Particulars and reference: Name and student ID
- Bank physical address: 42 Willis Street, Spark Central, Floor 2, Wellington, New Zealand
Replacement graduation certificates
If you require a replacement certificate you will need to fill out the following form.
Faxed or scanned application forms will not be accepted. Each request is individually considered.
The statutory declaration section of the application form must be completed for all applications where the original certificate cannot be returned.
If you're requesting a replacement certificate due to a name change, you must return your original certificate along with the completed application form and a verified copy of an identity document showing your new name (such as a marriage certificate or passport).