COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is at Orange. More information.
Master of Finance Dual Award
University of Greenwich (England) and Massey University (NZ)
This unique Master of Finance(DUAL Award) offers a grounding in business management and insight into business network analysis.
You will gain these two qualifications in three semesters of study:
- The Master of Finance - Massey Business School, Massey University
- The MSc (Finance and Investment) - Faculty of Business, University of Greenwich
About the University of Greenwich
The Massey University programme is 180 credits consisting of 120 credits at NZQF level 7 and 60 credits at NZQF level 8. The University of Greenwich programme consists of 180 credits at FHEQ level 7.
How does it work?
- London, England, UK: You will enrol in the MSc (Finance and Investment) at the University of Greenwich and complete the first semester at this university
- Palmerston North, New Zealand: You will then apply and enrol in the Master of Finance at Massey University and complete your second semester on the Manawatū campus (Palmerston North, New Zealand)
- Either location: The third part of the qualification is a professional practice/capstone project. You may choose either university to complete this part of your qualification.
Find out all details of entry requirements and pre-requisites:
Your first step is to enrol for the Master of Arts (International Business) at the University of Greenwich.
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Friday 18 June 2021