International Student Support Tautoko Tauira Manene looks after international students who study on campus at Massey. We have friendly, helpful team members on each campus in New Zealand, so you can always find someone near you.
We are divided into:
- Student Registry – who help with visa renewals, student insurance and other paperwork
- Student Care – who help with wellbeing and can put you in touch with student support services
The Student Registry team handles administration for international students across Massey, including student visas, insurance and fees.
If you’re an international student looking for general help, email the team at: email@example.com
Or you can get in touch with Te Paepoto National Contact Centre
For advice on visas, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Care team helps international and domestic students with their wellbeing. Wellbeing can be understood as feeling, overall, that you:
- are satisfied or comfortable with yourself, including your mental and physical health
- can control a lot of what happens in your life
- have good relationships with other people
- can cope with bad experiences and tough times.
For general help, email: email@example.com
If you think it might help to talk to someone about your feelings or changes in your life or study, you can find a specialist support service at Massey.
You can also contact your student association for help and advice with advocacy, financial difficulties and more.
We offer a lot of support to help you have a positive time at Massey and to make the most of student life.
Discover qualifications for international students and explore visas, insurance, fees, scholarships, living in New Zealand and more.
Follow us on social media for the latest news, research, events and promotions.