Our academic advice team are all professional staff members here at Massey. We can help you plan your qualification and can answer questions about enrolling into your courses. We also offer guidance to help you stay on track.
Advice we offer
We can help with:
- understanding qualification options and entry requirements for courses
- choosing your qualification and enrolling into your courses
- changing your courses or withdrawing from your qualification
- creating a balanced workload and progress with your study
- connecting with other student support services
- transferring credits from past study to your study at Massey
- preparing for graduation and employment.
About Academic Advisers
Academic advisers work in collaboration with other university advisers, marketers, student information and customer service professionals.
Members of the Academic Advice team are all registered with NACADA (National Academic Advising Association). We share the core values of the NACADA global community of academic advising, which are: respect, professionalism, inclusivity, empowerment, integrity, commitment and caring.
Meet with an adviser
To meet with an academic adviser, find the person who advises on your area of study or qualification and make an appointment.
Book through MyHub
Check times available and make an appointment through MyHub. You will need to know what College your study is part of.
Contact us directly
You can make an appointment or ask a question by contacting us.
Preparing for your meeting
To make the most of your time with an adviser, we suggest you:
- write down any questions you have so you don't forget them
- bring important documents with you, such as academic transcripts or personal identification (ID) information.
Attend a drop-in session
Online drop-in sessions are held every Wednesday from 12 noon to 1pm via Zoom.
On-campus drop-in sessions are held each year at the start of Semester One and Semester Two (February and July) and in the third week of October.