When you think of New Zealand, no doubt your thoughts jump to the All Blacks, Shortland Street, pineapple lumps, jaffas, jandals, and L&P.
Well now, it's time to add Massey University to your list of sweet-as kiwiana!
Why choose Massey?
- Study from anywhere in the world
- Choose from more than 200 programmes
- Pay domestic New Zealand fees (NZ Citizens only)
- Join a leading University in online education
As a New Zealand citizen, you're also eligible to apply for a New Zealand student loan and/or student allowance and you may be eligible for the Government’s fees-free scheme—even if you don't live in New Zealand!
About Massey University
Join a leading University in online and borderless education
Massey University has been a distance education provider for over 50 years and one in 16 New Zealanders have studied with us through distance education. Massey University's reputation is supported by its international rankings, accreditations and associations. Based on QS World University Rankings, Massey is:
- ranked in the top 300 universities in the world
- rated 5 stars plus based on nine categories, including online