Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
- About Massey University
- University Council and Management
- 2022 Calendar
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
- History of Massey University
- Emergency management
- Massey University Strategy
- Becoming Tiriti-led
- Plans and reports
- Policies, procedures and guidelines
- Public clinics and services
- Work-integrated learning
- Social media
- Why Massey?
Massey University Strategy
- World-leading pure and applied research, conducted in partnership with industries and the communities we serve
- Curious, world-ready graduates with entrepreneurial acumen and capability, who create jobs for others and are committed to making a better world
- A heritage of excellence, high quality and integrity, which ensures authentic leadership in contemporary Aotearoa New Zealand
- Role-modelling excellent practice as a Tiriti o Waitangi-led institution
- A reputation for caring, and a commitment to our people and our places
We are inspired by our name Te Kunenga Ki Pūrehuroa; from inception to infinity. Massey is not simply defined by what we do, but by how we do it.
Ko Te Kunenga ki Pūrehuroa te kaupapa e tū ngātahi ai tātou hei waihanga i ngā momo mātauranga ki te pae o angitu. He ara putanga tauira, he ara e hua ai ngā tini kaupapa ki Aotearoa puta noa i te ao whānui. Kia toi te mana motuhake o te iwi Māori, kia toi te reo Māori, kia toi te ora o te tangata, te rangi me te whenua mā reira e whakatinana ai te mana o Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Te Kunenga ki Pūrehuroa is the foundation upon which we stand together in partnership enabling the creation of knowledge that reaches the highest possible levels of advancement and attainment. It provides a pathway for students to embark upon journeys of knowledge acquisition and embraces knowledge relevant to our country and to our wider world. We promote the determination of Māori-led aspirations, the active use of Te Reo Māori, the vitality and wellbeing of all people and our environment in order give full and authentic expression to the eminence of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Draft Massey University Strategy 2022-2027
Consultation is now open for the revised Massey University Strategy. Please let us know your feedback.
Consultation closes at 5pm Friday 8 October.
Strategy 2018 to 2022
The strategy is effective from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2022.
If you require a printed copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A list strategies that support the overall Massey University Strategy.
Paerangi | Learning and Teaching Strategy (176 KB)
Page authorised by Web Content Manager
Last updated on Monday 13 September 2021