The Wellington region is at Alert Level 2. Massey COVID-19 information.
Contact details +6469516114
Associate Professor Jo Cullinane MSc HRM, PhD, MMS, BMS Hons, HEA
Deputy Pro Vice-ChancellorDoctoral Co-Supervisor Massey Business School - Deputy PVC's Office
My academic background is in strategic management and human resource management. I joined Massey University as DPVC in August 2017, having prevously worked in roles in the UK such as Academic Dean at Coventry University in London, Director of Learning and Teaching in the Business Faculty, University of Greenwich and Head of Division for HROB at University of Glamorgan. Prior to moving to the UK in 2000, I was a PhD student and academic at University of Waikato.
- MSc Human Resource Management - University of Glamorgan (2005)
- PhD - University of Waikato (2003)
- Master of Management Studies - University of Waikato (1996)
- Bachelor of Management Studies with Honours - University of Waikato (1995)
Fellowships and Memberships
- Member, Chartered Management Instiutute (Corporate Member) (2008)
- Member, Higher Education Academy (Other) (2002)
Certifications and Registrations
- Licence, Co-Supervisor, Massey University
Human Resource Management
Corporate Social Responsibility
Resource Development and Management
Area of Expertise
Field of research codes
Business and Management (150300): Commerce, Management, Tourism And Services (150000): Corporate Governance and Stakeholder Engagement (150303): Human Resources Management (150305): Industrial Relations (150306): International Business (150308): Organisation and Management Theory (150310): Organisational Behaviour (150311): Organisational Planning and Management (150312)
[Conference Paper]Authored by: Ashwell, D., Croucher, S., Cullinane, J., Tootell, B.
[Conference]Authored by: Ashwell, D., Croucher, S., Cullinane, J., Tootell, B.
Teaching and Supervision
Summary of Doctoral Supervision