COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is now at Red. More information.
Contact details +6469516859
Graham Robinson GDipSc, BBS, BInfSc
Business ManagerOffice of the DVC, Students and Global Engagement
MSP® certified project manager with over 10 years of experience in project management positions; Led the successful establishment of the College of Health at Massey University in 2012, and delivery of key external international projects incl. Global Food Safety Partnership (2013-2016), HEBUT 3+1 Cooperation (2014-2020), East Indonesia 'IFSCA' Activity (2016-2021), Jiangan Food Tech Collaboration (2020 - 2021).
Business Manager in the Office of Global Engagement. Responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting and planning to support operational and strategic decision-making related to the University's global engagement activities..
Ph: +64 6 350 5799 x83859
Location: 6.14, Social Sciences Tower, Level 6
- Graduate Diploma in Science - Massey University (2001)
- Bachelor of Business Studies - Massey University (2010)
- Bachelor of Information Sciences - Massey University (2000)
- 2021 International Partnersips Strategic Assessment
- 2020-2021 Jiangnan Food Technology Collaboration
- 2018-2020 Digital Innovation Strategic Initiative
- 2018 Massey University Annual Report 2017
- 2016-2021 East Indonesia 'IFSCA' Activity
- 2014-2020 HEBUT-Massey Collaboration Project (Feasibility --> Delivery)
- 2013-2016 World Bank GFSP Project
- 2013 World Bank 'One Heath' Project
- 2012 College of Health Establishment
- 2009-2011 SPM "Box model" Project - SMS improvements (QRM/RPL's/QVR's/Timetable upgrade)
- 2007-2009 RIMS Project (Scholarships Application and Payment Modules)
[Technical Report]Authored by: Carusi, R., Elers, S., Hartnett, M., Mansvelt, J., Mentis, M., Robinson, G.