COVID-19 update: All of New Zealand is now at Red. More information.
- Small classes sizes mean you’re not just a number – your lecturer knows you by name
- Study online, or on campus, or both
- Enjoy all the perks of a university rated in the world’s top 300, (QS World University Rankings)
- Graduate with an internationally recognised qualification from a globally ranked university
- Learn from award-winning, connected lecturers and world-renowned researchers
- We have a wealth of scholarships available.
Study is a valuable investment in your future career and earning potential. Fees vary depending on the course and there are a few options that you may be eligible for.
Costs and fees
To get a true indication how much it will cost you to study, you need to consider the fees for your course, and other costs such as study materials, accommodation and transport. Use our fees calculator to calculate your tuition and non-tuition fees.
Studying for the first time? You may qualify for one year fees-free. To check if you are eligible, enter your National Student Number on the Fees Free website.
You might qualify for an interest-free student loan or financial assistance with your tuition fees, books, and materials. Visit the StudyLink website to find out more and to apply online.