Our Wellington and Manawatū campuses are open, Auckland remains closed at AL3. More information.
BackProgrammes and courses
- Programmes and courses
- Search for a programme
- Search for a course
- All programmes
- Student Information Books
- Short courses
- Semester and examination dates
- Why choose Massey?
- 2022 Programme guides
- Academic Advice
- Planning your study
160.133 Processes in Mathematics (15 credits)
A mathematical foundation for further studies in mathematics, statistics, natural and computing sciences, business and education. It combines a blend of concepts, techniques and applications. Topics from algebra and calculus include matrices, vectors and geometry, complex numbers, techniques and applications of differentiation and integration. The course follows from 160.132; well-prepared students from high school can enter 160.133 directly.
- Prerequisite(s): 160.132, or 160.111, or 228.171, or 160.101, or 160.102, or 160.103, or A- or better in 160.131
- Restriction(s): 160.112, 228.172, both of 160.101, 160.102 And, 160.133 may not be taken at the same time as any of 160.101, 160.102 or 160.111
- Students who have achieved at least 18 credits in NCEA Level 3 Mathematics, including: (1) merit or excellence for the Differentiation and Integration standards AS91578 and AS91579; and (2) at least one of AS91575 Trigonometry, AS91577 Complex Numbers, AS91587 Simultaneous Equations, may apply to enrol in 160.133 directly.
There are no offerings currently available for this course
Page authorised by Director, Student Administration